NOW! Serving San Francisco Bay Area (877)727-1954:
San Jose Stair Lift San Francisco Acorn StairLift Oakland Bruno StairChairs Antioch Berkeley Concord Daly City Fairfield Belmont Benicia Burlingame Campbell Danville Dublin East Palo Alto Foster City Gilroy Los Altos Los Gatos Martinez Menlo Park Morgan Hill Newark Oakley Pacifica Pleasant Hill Rohnert Park San Bruno San Carlos San Pablo Saratoga Suisun City Windsor Fremont Hayward Richmond Santa Clara Santa Rosa Sunnyvale Vallejo Alameda Brentwood Castro Valley Cupertino Livermore Milpitas Mountain View Napa Novato Palo Alto Petaluma Pittsburg Pleasanton Redwood City San Leandro San Mateo San Rafael San Ramon South San Francisco Union City Vacaville Walnut Creek
Welcome to one of the most innovative stairlifts in the world.
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, offering a comfortable and reliable ride. The advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop with ease.
With its low running costs, it even operates through a power cut. The sleek, smooth and modern rail system is unique to this stairlift. There is no waiting weeks to have an expensive rail made for your home, utilising the FastTrack® system, it can be installed in a matter of days with no mess and no fuss.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
Acorn 180 StairLift for Curved Stairways
- Sturdy and hard-wearing foot rest and seat for daily use and comfort.
- Up and down paddle switch simple to control and use.
- Fully secure inertia seatbelt gives added security and peace of mind when using the stairlift.
- Slim stairlift design with fold-away seat, foot rest and arms.
- The seat turns and locks which provides added safety getting out of the seat at the top of stairs.
- The digital diagnostic display allows for easy fault diagnosis.
- Single stairlift rail that uses an innovative FastTrack® system (unique to Acorn), which means an attractive rail with fast installation times.
- Five safety sensors surround the lift to stop it if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Two easy-to-use handheld remote
controls, to call the lift when you're
upstairs or vice versa, come as standard.
Acorn 180 Curved ChairLift Features Gallery
Optional Acorn Curve 180 StairLift Extras
Acorn 180 StairLift Automatic powered hinge
Can be fitted when there is a opening or doorway at the foot of the stairs automatic powered hinged rail solves this problem.
The curved rail has a section at the bottom that goes up and out of the way automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase, allowing easy access at the foot of the stairs. The powered hinge raises and lowers automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase.
When you park the stairlift this part of the rail is neatly out of the way with no obstruction.